Minor spills or accidents
- Promptly blot the area using a clean, damp neutral color cloth.
- Gently rubbing is preferable over scrubbing.
- Remove all the interior pillows from the cover.
- Machine wash the interior pillows separately at 60 degrees.
- Tumble dry the pillows on low heat.
- Wash the cover basis on the cover instructions below
Machinewash 60°C. Do not use bleach. Low spin. Stretch back into shape. Drip-dry. Steam iron while damp, max 200°C. Shrinkage 5-8%.
For the best care, we recommend dry cleaning the covers. Some customers have had success with machine washing using a cold temperature and wool program, but machine performance can vary and thus not recommeded.
Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron at medium temperature, max. 150°C.